Tuesday 31 May 2016

Calm is Powerful

This itself was a very powerful statement for me. That in an Argument the person who is Calm is more powerful. I sometimes feel like my husband can hit all the wrong nerves at once and I go berserk. But that’s where this comes in. Calm is powerful.
Also sometimes I have the terrific urge to be Right. If I am right to tell it out loud and go the point to make the other person see my point of view where it is useless and futile. Over the years/months I have understood that well not always are people ready or willing to see/know the right thing. Firstly, everyone has a perspective and everyone in their own perspective must be thinking of themselves as the only correct one.

Also people only comprehend from their level of consciousness and understanding. It's like in the Big Bang theory when Shledon says 'Evolution is how human kind happened' and his Mom is like 'And that is your belief'. So it's difficult to make people see your version of 'right' to the point of being futile. Hence sometimes Silence is Golden making the calm more powerful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment